Owner Of A Dream Not Made

Now I know why rides like the MS 150's that happen all over the place are so popular. If you ever get a chance to do one, do it. Hell, even start now and plan on it and get to it. The sea of humanity powering their way over asphalt with cheers from wonderfully supporting onlookers can be quite overwhelming at times. The seemingly one to one ratio of volunteer workers seems like a logistical impossibility. My faith in the goodness of people is being restored. Our agency team experienced some sort of bonding that I've yet to define to myself but all I can say is that it is awesomely positive.

I rode well both days. I am ready to turn up the notch. I wish I could do it all, tour, commute and race. Somebody talk some sense into me if that is not practical because I am fixin to go off on this path if you don't.

I lost my driver's license and debit card first thing Friday causing me to be unsettled, grumpy and generally hard to get along with. But all worked out well, I called the bank to cancel the card, had the gracious driver of the SUV stop by the bank so I could withdraw some pocket/expense money, making the rest of the weekend just totally terrific. Monday's mail contained an envelope with my lost cards returned to me by a Mr. Shawn Tewelde. My faith in humanity further restored. I owe this gentleman, and hope that he realizes that it will take til payday to get him some sort of reward. To Mr. Tewelde I am so grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!