MS 150 Pictures

It was dark and it was a drizzly beginning for the BPMS150 ride from Houston to Austin. Of the 5 or 6 cameras used by the group, all the 5:45AM group session pics came out spotty. I think I count 30 that showed up for the group picture. I think in all there were around 40 of us, but that number is not official. The Texas General Land Office (GLO)Team was a terrific group and I believe a good time was had by all. I haven't received a total figure that the GLO Team collected yet, but will post it when I find out. Thanks to all of you that supported me.
Oh, and all the pictures you will see are of us either getting started, or taking a break. Some day the MS150 camera folks will be sending picture proofs sell to us. Maybe I can get an action shot or two when that time comes. If we can ride as good as we break still remains to be seen.
If you want to see a picture better just click on it to enlarge.





We actually found a not so crammed place in which to park the bikes at one of the stops










It's hard to get the real feeling of this picture because it can't bring the ambience of its surroundings. To our left the finish line with hundreds, maybe thousands cheering on those that crossed that line, those that accomplished a pretty good feat. Those that cheer can make a sensitive person, rider or onlooker well up a bit because of their appreciation for this whole cause. As we pose for the photo, looking towards the capital building of our great state, an awesome rock band plays music filling the air that makes the resident mocking birds take notes. People everywhere.
So now it's time for me to change the blog site a little, by writing something new in the header, and around the right handed side bar. After taking some time off from this place, I feel the rumblings of returning, hopefull with more creativity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!