Hopelessly Hoping

Anyone who knows me knows how much of a disciple of Lance Armstrong I am. From all accounts I've seen, it is decided that he will become helping teammate to Alberto Contador. I guess this it true, but something down inside of me thinks that it is not too late for Lance to become the man for Team Astana.

I hear one of the NPR reporters this morning describing how Contador ground his way up the steep mountain. From what I saw on Versus TV early Sunday morning Alberto "Danced" up that steep mountain. a smooth waltz in perfect rhythm. He almost looked like he was on flat ground to me for a bit. I have to say, that young man can ride the climbs.

If Lance can come back that will be some of the best history to be made. If he can't, well maybe he can come in second. After all he has 7 Victory jerseys at home. the way he is riding this year makes me very proud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!