Going to Cleveland’s most significant experience a 15nt year nmper2

 I am not proud that I left Hi sool before I was 15yers old. I go jobs around down. for away the cool polls would tame me to my parent's house and tell them I had to go to school. they would and I would just go back to what I liked doing. Not braking, just to tell it like it is. 

I am writing a book on my life and I wanted to put just a little thing that. I just started working gave the local websites, and I'm going to put little pieces of my book in there. I just put in Hou have something on this blog. Tell me which attacked 

Going to Cleveland’s most significant experience a 15nt year

As I may already have mentioned before, that is where my dad was born and lived there until He went to war. And I did not get along all the time, but when I told him that I was going to Cleveland. He gave me the money to get there. So, burning from getting on an airplane in a time when not that many people did that and getting back on the plane to get home after six months because I had enough. I became 17years in that time, but I think I learned more than most kids that I knew about life. 

Send an Email

The experiences I have learned with and education in many ways, and stupidity that gives way to learning, but mostly learning to know me. I have decided to create a Menu directly under this Primary Menu. Wringing this part of my life is something that I will bever forget about. I hope that it will be worth taking a look at it. Almost everything I node and did in leaving and coming back to El Paso and seeing my family, which became a better attitude towards them. 


After this, many jobs in El Paso, home for when it is time to move on again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!