Sandblasting Company in the early days

 The first time I worked for my grandfather, Jim Jordan, it was a little small company. He was an entrepreneur who could spot which folks might need his help or could help him. He knew of a man who had a business up in the Franklin mountains busting rock to be used for rock fences, and he allowed him to keep his sandblasting equipment there. One day, after I had done a few jobs for him, my grandfather asked me to buy the company. He had one guy working for him, but he wasn’t doing a very good job. It’s hard and nasty work. He was getting older and wanted me to take over. If I could make some good money and pay him part of it, it would work out for both of us. I had several workers come and go, but my younger brother and a good friend were the only ones that could hang in for that kind of work. Ronnie and Bobby… 


My grandfather Sold a business from being back some many years ago. my brother and I want to many please in the USA making money and we learned a lot.

I am looking to see an old picture of an old sandblasting.


Rick Jordan





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!