Spirit

Last Saturday was a great morning to ride a bicycle. Although it was quite brisk for the first few miles, it warmed up nicely for the rest of the ride. I personally fell short of the half century mark by posting a 46.7 miler.
It was great to see our newbie Steve P. Out there. He did a terrific pace for around 15 miles. I only hope that is a sign of him experiencing more fun riding in our group.
Marcial was there too, who appears to be a very strong rider. I hope to see him out there more often also.
Larry is as strong as ever, don't think you are going to run off and leave him, because if you try, you get burned out.
So for the most part, the South Side Texas GLO MS150 faction is looking good.

Still There

On my way in today I was looking for the car I posted last week. It's still there. As I was tooling down congress with a good tail breeze, going down the hill, I noticed a bicycle and sleeping bag on the driver's side. I didn't even think to look at that side the first time I pulled in. So, I decided it was worth loosing all the momentum to take another picture. Now I want to know this dude's story. Does he own this piece of art? If he does, then I presume he is the artist?. If he owns it and is the artist and he sleeps next to his bicycle, he must be pretty cool, right? I hope to interview him someday soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!