Box And Bike

I am down to maybe one or two boxes left to ship in my great move to El Paso. I am thinking of riding the empty trailer to the UPS Store, dismantling it, then ship it as the last shipped item. The bike will ride in the car with Marcy and me when we make our departure trip, or should I say our arrival trip, depending if you want to think of it as coming or going. Let it be known to the world though that cycling in Austin has been a whole lot of fun. More than that. It has been a wonderful way of life. It's no secrete that there are some cities in the USA that are more bike friendly, I think Austin is one of those. However there is always competition for space on the road no matter what city or what form of transportation. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, and yes, even bicycles jockey for space when the asphalt footprint gets crowded.
This news clip from California gives good reference to this situation.

Let's all get along and
Share The Road

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!