Organ Mountain

On my drive to work this morning I veered off the interstate path to scout out a likely place to ride in to work. I am resolved to the fact that I must find a place to park my car, unload my trusty commuter and get some pedal time in before and after work. My daily 60 mile commute already makes the day long, robbing time from the family. Something reasonable is in the works I feel, to let this all happen, but it hasn't quite come to me yet. I will be working on it.

I gotta tell you though, that seeing the Organ Mountains in las Cruces is a great sight to see each day. What a wonderful view. Today I thought about taking a picture of it, but knew that the camera would not serve it properly. I looked up this picture on google images which will do for now. If you ever get the chance, get up next to this wonderful rock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!