I Was Gone From Here But  Glad To Get Back 



The times have gone the direction to the place where each one has to slide through the final window only to see the past that can’t be fixed because of all of the broken glass. But I heard them tell me to not look back because the end is where I am to build the house of Kings, or wait for darkness of endless sleep. 


The first time I put something in this blogger was about 14 years ago. So, today I start again, with this humble hello. I am amazed that Google held onto all those years and let me continue with some words and coming back into this place to things I care about once again during this time of life. 
I will write a few things about me and mine. I also want to talk about the world we are living in. I want to hear from some of my friends. I would like for you to tell me what you think about what is said, or whatever you think about anything. I don’t know much for someone who thinks he's smart, so I could use your help.

I have a great wife. I have children, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren. I still ride my bicycle after all these years. I love to go to Church. There is time for much more.
Rick J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!