Sanchez Unit Texas

Where some of my friends live


I'm missing my boys in prison.  I'm out here and they're in there. I don't believe that confining the women and men in that type of place is appropriate for the majority of those that are there. I've gone to meet good people every week for 3 years until this pandemic came to affect everyone in the world. I will be happy when everyone on the entire planet can visit whoever they want to. When I first started going to the Sanchez Unit, I knew right away that this was the right calling for me.
I want to tell a little story about one of my guys. I call them my guys or brother because I am older than them. While I was perusing around Facebook, I found an ex-prisoner I knew, who has done so well with his life.  It was great to see this man. A cowboy from the panhandle. I had heard about some of the things he has done, like working for his church, getting a good job, taking care of his horses and the property he lives on. It might be time to go see this cowboy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!