Hybernation Season Ends

Central Texas needs all the rain it can get, so I shall not fuss about not getting to ride much last week. Yesterday the sun broke out and was perfect weather for taking a long ride. I broke one of my policies by loading up my green bike into the back seat of the car, then drive it over to Jorge and Mindy's house, so we could go on a smooth 26 miler. Mindy went about half way, making a short loop turn so she could get back home, get a run in and work in her yard. This time of year, with artificial springtime in the air, the yard can beckon some of us. Jorge and I kept going and experienced some good hill work. I suppose that the days off were good for my legs actually, but my appetite lends to mid range expansion.
It was 46 degrees this morning riding in, making for a wondeful ride. Thanks oh Master of the Universe for letting me turn the cranks with my gift of legs, feet, and everything else connected to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!