Rest Day

I slept in this morning, ate a big multi-grain pancake, drank a pot of coffee, did two loads of laundry, watched boxing, cleaned the kitty box, and then came to the apartment office to log on in order to scribble something in this space. No riding today it looks like. With the inclement weather, but by the standards of many places and many blogs I read all the time, this weather doesn't really prohibit cycling. I can use the excuse that since I did 30 miles yesterday in a strong wind, my legs and knees could use the rest. So I will do just that. Maybe tomorrow I can get in some extra long miles no matter what the temperature is. Maybe I can do the same on Monday, as it is a holiday for us state employees.

Since I am knew to this blogging thing and since I am whiling away my time just bantering about nothing, maybe I can learn how to put my picture in the profiles, write more creatively, and get through the rooky-ness part of the whole thing.

This is a good day to learn about college basketball teams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!