Starbucks Automobile Commute

In order to feel better about not riding in on Thursdays if I stop at Starbucks and get a Venti house coffee, no room for cream please, it helps a little. Tigua, his name is Tiqua, was left on his personal rug in the apartment giving me vibes of not wanting to stay in all day. Tigua is a Trek 7300FX hybrid bike, dirty from riding in the days of drizzling rain and fog. I thought I would wait until the weekend to give him a good cleaning. I wonder though, did he really want to come out today, or was I just imagining it? Maybe he wanted to stay in with the cat and rest, leaving me to my flawed intuition.

If I come back today I may add more to this post, but if I don't then I will have to leave this as is and have a productive work day. I need to get out 8 maps of the panhandle with aerial photos overlayed. Yipeee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!