Bare Walls Don't Say Anything

Simplicity in design done right has more aesthetic beauty than cluttered and too busy of design. When I sit in my apartment and enjoy the orderly arrangement, and ordinary placement, it gives me peace. But when I look at it from the perspective of a photograph, I get a sense a little pick-me-up should be put on the walls.

But the Christmas decorations are underway, starting with a Norfolk Island Pine acting as "THE TREE". I bought that tree two years ago when it was just over a foot tall. It doesn't look like it in the picture, but it now stands at about 6'2". I think it has accepted the trade off of holding up some lights and ornaments while it gets to sit in out of the cold for the winter. The rubber tree is pretty happy too.

Now about those walls. Any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!