Titans

I got home yesterday just in time to see the Tennessee Titans go into overtime against the Houston Oilers. It was pretty cool to see Vince Young pull of another one of his spectacular game winning runs. That guy is awesome. The first person I thought of when that happened as I jumped out of my chair hollering like a fan that was really there was Matthew. I don't know why I thought of him, except that he would probably have liked that play as much as I did.







I took a picture of the Saturday group which was unique. This particular mix of folks was a first time thing in the north part of Austin, where the hill work is great. I had a huge smudge on the lens and the picture did not come out very well at all. So I didn't put it up today.
The next four days are devoted to last minute touches in preparation for the weekend. The weather should be great for golf on Saturday. Marcy, me, Bux and Jenny are going to have a shoot out, hope my putter is working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!