One More Look

Oh Christmas Tree, do I see that you have some company?

And what's this I see, no fireplace? I never thought about that when I decided this apartment layout was the nicest I'd ever had a chance to live in. You may already know that I lived in an identical apartment before, moved to not as nice apartment for about 6 months, then moved back into this floor plan and plot position. It's pretty lucky that the building is situated close enough to the ideal North, South, East and West layout to suit me. Almost perfectly located so that it gets easy sun (relative term in Central Texas) in the summer and passive solar heating in the winter.

This morning though, Norfolk Island Pine is very happy to be inside holding ornaments and lights and guarding boxes with pretty paper. It's just below freezing on the porch where he/she, (need to name the guy/gal) would otherwise be.

Since I've written about this plant twice, it must mean I enjoy having it in there with me. We've spent our summers together living separately, divided by a sliding glass door that defined inside and outside. Every living thing being inside at the close of another year, is actually quite nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!