I had a great ride in this morning with temps just under 60, cloudy. The humidity helps with building body heat once I get going. I welcomed that there was no wind. No wind. Doing my job today is what's making the time space shorter as I wait to ride to the apartment, go to the gym, then catch my other means of transportation, the big plane home to El Paso.

I saw this set of panniers on campus yesterday. The look cool to me. I don't know anything about them, they just caught my eye.

I've had these grocery bag type panniers for over two years now. They have been very serviceable, even went with me across the state. I like it that they are easy to reach into to put stuff in and take stuff out. The only draw back is they are real wind catchers. My bike is parked outside so that's why you see them blocking entrance to by cubicle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!