I Wonder IF.......

William F Buckley Jr wished he would have lived to see the results of the upcoming election? At any rate, he was an iconical figure to me since he was a household name since I was a little kid. His physical look, demeanor, and style of talking was attractive to me. I liked to watch him on tv even though I didn't always agree with his conservative beliefs. I wondered how he felt when he had to ask Richard Nixon to quit being the president after he supported him in his candidacy? Farewell Splendid Ameerican.

Riding yesterday was miserably cold on the trip in and awesomely nice on the way back. This morning though it was much nicer coming in to work. Aside from gusty winds this afternoon coming right into my face, the ride home should be very nice.

Monday the weather was very warm like maybe summer was just around the corner. the it got cold and then it got warm again. This kind of weather always tricks the fruit bearing trees into budding early only to be frozen so that the bounty is dimished. At the time this picture was taken, the highest temperature record was broken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!