Wind and Rain

The weather situation is bordering on dangerous today, especially to the east of here. The country is taking a whipping from Mother Nature in some parts. I decided to drive the Impala today. I would rather have it suffer from hail damage than me and the bike. The weekend was nice for riding. I got in a 50 miler with some members of a group I used to ride with a lot. Last week's overall total was around 140, so taking today off doesn't hurt me too much. Should be better tomorrow.

Below are some pictures of my daughters, grandchildren and great granddaughter.
Also pictured is Richard, my old friend, a cool cat from LA.





Before the Ride











I forgot to mention the SXSW event here in Austin this past week. Richard came just for that, spending 5 days here seeing all sorts of music. I decided to go with him Saturday night to one of my favorite places, Antone's. We saw 4 or 5 different performances. Here's pics of a couple


Guy Forsythe
Patrice Pike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!