The cool ride in this morning may possibly be one of the last for this year because Easter has historically been the time when the weather turns. I think that the Sun crossed over the equinox sometime early this morning making it the first day of spring. Spring of 08 sounds purty good to me. Blue bonnets will be out for show on the road sides which makes weekend country riding very pleasant.
I am parking the bike here in the office so I can take the airport flyer, a bus to the airport this afternoon so I can fly to El Paso so I can be with my wife and kids, so I can visit with my mom and dad and other children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren for the Easter weekend. Oh Yeah! But yes, the ride in this morning was delightfully cool.


Somewhere in England, I think London, there is a public announcment for traffic safety. It goes like this:



Have a great long weekend everyone and Happy Easter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!