You see that young lady over there jogging at 6:30 in the morning, already put in some miles, already worked up a sweat. Of course you can't see her because she is out of sight. But I'll tell you she is wearing makeup. There's only one reason why she would be wearing makeup even before the sun comes up. She's looking and hoping someone else is looking too. The late Townes Van Zandt wrote my song a long while back. "Still Lookin For You". Lucky for me I lived long enough to find you. The culture of Austin makes it easy to be physically active, and if you are looking it's always best to look your best. I still like the song, I like all of Townes' songs, but it's not my song anymore. Thanks, Townes for giving me eternal hope.

It looks like some last minute assignments are being done on the drag in the film class with this spontaneous interview.

The drag is empty, no bustling babbling students worrying about exams and grades for a while.

So as I go by listening to Muddy Waters, I turn it off to hear this young lady playing Bluegrass for tips. Less tips on the empty drag, but better for the sound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!