I was away from the computer for 10 days in El Paso doing things like putting a floor in the attic, minding the children, riding in the high desert, spending time with family, and generally acclimating to my soon to be new home.
Once out of town on rides, the views are very nice. I managed to get in a couple of 40 milers and was working on a 3rd but that was derailed by me cutting a tire and having to walk about 10 miles before being rescued by my wife. I still had about 10 miles to go before getting home. My cleats were totaled but the shoes are OK.
My parents put on a pizza feed one afternoon for the family with a couple of long lost cousins in attendance. We had hamburgers and hot dogs on Memorial day with a little swimming too.


Views
Mateo
Reflections
The Ballooners
My Marcy
Cool Corbin

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like you had fun while you were in El Paso.

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!