No See No Ride

Rain in the west. I can't see the mountain, don't want to ride in the rain today. This ride, the 14 miler from Mesquite NM, to Las Cruces NM is a good ride in many ways, however there isn't much to write about. To report that I got a flat tire the other day and fell behind on schedule for 10 minutes just isn't going to get it in journaling. Oops, it just got there.
911 today, with reverence, the day will be remembered that the world was changed forever in many ways.

Our man, who will soon be 37 has come out of retirement. Old news I know, but what bicycle blog site would go without mentioning Lance Armstrong and his bid to win 8 Tour De France titles. I really hope he can pull this off, I mean get in shape and be there for the competition. It doesn't matter yet to me if he wins or not. Lance is good for the sport and the cause for cancer awareness. He is going to be under the magnifying glass for doping and he is going to need to curtail his womanizing if he wants to do well. He's proved he can do it by already surmounting incredible odds. Go for it Lance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!