Ink Rain Stain

First spring precipitation was nothing more than a drizzle, but it looks like a setup for some good rainfall. We need it here in the Hill Country, so you won't find me complaining. When Tigua and I got home from work last night we were as black as tattooing ink. By the time I got the two of us showered and oiled, there was but little sign of the black sludge, save for the two tire spots at the front door. This morning I beat the rain coming in and it looks as if it will slow down in time for me to have a good ride home, and this time without the black road dust blended so smoothly into the light rain. Thunder cracking sounds and lightning flashes made their way into the building this morning shouting the message that inches of water were coming down. Good for me the black ink makins were washed away, but bad for the aquifer that will quench us from now until.......
My 21 year old daughter asked me how I liked my wet ride in yesterday, I told her it was exhilarating. I could visualize her shake her head as she laughed so cutely. She is a smart one with a good analytic brain and can wander into philosophical pathways easily and with might.
I am down to days until some great changes will be made in my transportation get up. Cause for excitement. I'll be glad when I take the time to add more stuff to this site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!