El Paso Whirlwind Trip

Whose Your Daddy?















Mamacita Christy and Seth














Marcy and Seth














April, Matthew and Marcy


















Now that the camera has totally died, I am not sure how the imagery is going to be delivered to this site. I am on the lookout for another on, so if you see any really good deals, let me know. At least I got these last few of some of my wonderful favorite people I got to visit with this past weekend. If I had of known the Canon Sure Shot was going to take its last shot at Seth, I would have fired more shots sooner at all those you don't see. You know who you are even if no one else does.

The ride in was great today. Not much traffic, and the cool mornings are just great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!