Friends And Neighbors

When I came home from a long drive half way across the state of Texas Sunday night, all was well in the apartment. Just outside the porch in the grass was an opossum looking ever so relaxed and munching on something. He actually looked kind of cute. I wonder what it was he found that was worth chewing on? I thought about getting the camera out and taking a picture of my friend. Well, maybe he is just a neighbor and doesn't consider me a friend in any way whatsoever. I decided that if I went to get the camera and opened the door I would have disturbed him, so I gave up on that idea. But I do want to be his friend, I think I will leave some chicken bones out for him just to show him I mean friendship. A few months ago, there was an armadillo who would root around right in that area of the yard, but I think he became victim in a car pedestrian accident. I noticed this one early morning as I rode out of the complex toward my work place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!