The cold wind that cleansed the city yesterday reminded me of the harsh wind and rain that was brought all the way to Texas last September by that hurricane that scrubbed the Baja, Mexico peninsula.

Does anyone remember who Roy Campanella is? I read his book, "It's Good To Be Alive" when I was about twelve years old. I think I am ready to read that book again. What a baseball player, what a guy.

When I have lots to do at work, that is have to focus on technical skills and keeping a whole bunch of things organized on my desk and in my mind, my right brain seems to go inside. The left brain rules, makes the little wonder boy stay inside. Drat! One of these days though little righty will emerge and scribble something here that will remind you how nuts he is. In the meantime gaze across the huge expanse of hills, highs and lows, lights and shades, wafts and waves.

GET TO WORK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!