What Bodes Here?


Strong North West Wind makes me wonder what's up with the weather. If, during this time of year, the strong winds come straight out the north or a bit noreasterly, I think everything is normal. But when the western front is strong, I wonder. I wonder what the deer think out in the cedar breaks? This could cause them to stir even though they know there a lot of hunters out there just itching to get him, especially the crafty big buck who somehow managed to live this long. It's a wonder there are any deer at all.
The west wind also has something in it, organic particulate of some kind, I can feel it in my eyes and nose. Ah, Central Texas and its pollens......


I only hope there is the same wind at going home time today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!