Deflated Tube Blues


After loading the bike with my clothes, lunch, wallet and badge, I noticed I had a rear flat tire. The other day I had a mishap going to work and had to have some work done to the bike and put new tires on. The rear tire was damaged, but I replaced both of them. So the flat this morning was a bit of a surprise for me. I wasn't in the mood to change the tire on this particualar morning, so I transfered everything to the Impala and just drove in. I didn't trust that if I repaired the flat, that I would not have other problems coming in, so it didn't take long for me to decided that today was not a riding day. I have already talked to Sidney out in Florida this morning and when I told him about it, he said "oh well, you have somethhing to do when you get home this evening". He is right about that. I will just have to make up the riding time and miles later, besides it's ok to miss a some days this time of year.
I've decided that Odyssey has put in such good service since I got it, all it wants is a little undivided tender loving care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!