Blink Of The Eye

When I arrived in El Paso Friday at 6:00pm, the whirlwind began. Have you ever heard of a Texas Twister, or a Dust Devil? They are whirlwinds, kind of like baby tornadoes. Well, at 6:00 pm it all began with a meal ad Ardivino's, yum yum, then over to the sporting goods store to shop for the volley ball tournament April was to play in Saturday. We got up early to get April to the tournament, and from that time on I think it was a learning experience for all of us. With a break in between, the event lasted all day. All I did was watch volley ball, and I was tired by the end. April played several games, practiced, warmed up, stayed loose, and was rigorously coached. She then went home to shower for a trip to the mall with friends and have a sleep over. When we got her back Sunday she worked all day on a science experiment. The picture shows her putting her exhibit together.
I got to see my parents in between all that which was terrific.
I got back to Austin at midnight, and went to bed at about 1:00 am Monday morning. When I look back on this weekend this morning, it seems like a blink of the eye.
Let's do it again next weekend whatcha say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!