Cyclist's killer's big mouth.
A woman who killed a cyclist while driving drunk laughed about it. See the story here.

Today was fairly cold with the temps in the high 30's. I dressed warm enough but didn'bring a shirt to wear at work. I am using a golf windbreaker for a work shirt today. I think it would be a good idea to not wander around the builging too much, besides, I have plenty to do here. I don't think I look too bad, just not exactly right.
The north wind that brought in the cool weather made for a beautifully starlit view. I have a lot to be thankful for.
On my ride home yesterday I was thinking about my sweetheart. Yes, I rode, and yes it seems like a long time since I have. And as always it feels great to be back on the bike turning the crank. You've probably heard me and others talk about the different benifits of riding from the mental therapy to the physical, which makes it hard for me to pinpoint what aspect of riding a bike I like the best. So yesterday's thoughts were towards Marcy. Not only am I enamored with her beauty, but I am also attracted to her calm, silent, and thoughtful mannerisms. I have so much to learn from her. I am lucky to have her as my wife, I guess you could say that I married my teacher.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Rick,
So I was right in the middle of complenting your blog site and you're lovely new family, congradulations. I admire that you're fully committed to the kids weekend activities. I remember Ciellas volleyball tournaments lasting all day and Milo's La Crosse games would take us 75 miles in any given direction, but it's all about living through their experience and sharing in their interests and energy. You look pretty good ol' great Grandpa, have you thought about having a family tree done with you at the top, it would clarify the pyramid scheme your running there, just kidding, but I really have lost track, so maybe you can break it down for me. By the way, Catherine and I will be in El Paso from the 14th through the 19th of Feb. My cell is (661)305-4066, so call me if you're there for those dates, would love to see you. Take care, I'm up to my ass in aligators already and it's only Feb.

Peace,

Dicky

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!