Soggy Fog, Cooler Climes

Yesterday in my lunchtime walk about, I passed Roosevelt Leaks walking along too and I asked him if he wished he were there last Sunday playing footbal in the sub zero weather. I didn't take him more than a nano second to answer with an emphatic NO. Even though he said he played enough games in weather like that, he didn't need to. It was obvious he's had plenty of that experience. For those of you who don't know who Roosevelt is, that's OK. And for those that do, know that he is working a comfortable office job out of the weather. It's cold here in Central Texas but that's nothing in comparison to what's up north.


Spartans Have Arrived
I saw something new to the campus area yesterday with the appearance of four or five bike taxis. All the drivers/riders were wearing something close to a Spartan uniform. These folks work mostly down town around 6th street. I wonder what brought them up here? I notice they are advertising a theatrical production in their name sake.







Zooom a room

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!