Jan 7, Is Really The Third Day Of 08' For Me.......

Because I didn't ride any until last Saturday.

This weekend I stayed here in Austin, the first weekend I haven't been to El Paso in quite some time. I tried to make the best of it though by getting visits with my children and their children. When I went to Shawneen's house I forgot to bring the camera in and missed a great opportunity to get a pic of Faith. She woke up from a nap before I left and she was looking so sweet.. What a pretty baby. Faith, sorry your picture isn't in here today.

Jeanette, Adam, and Corbing came to visit Saturday night. In fact they brought Chinese takeout to eat.
When Corbin is laying on his back, he can now roll over. It won't be long until he crawls. It's almost time for he and I to go look at bikes.

I think the little man is still singing Christmas Carols

He sang himself to sleep, but only for just a little while.



See all the smiling bicyclists? Oh what fun it is to ride on a Saturday morning on the plains east of Austin. Well, that's because we went out with the wind at our backs. Going 18 or 20 mph made that wind seem non existent. Well the price paid was coming back, nobody wanted to get a picture of what fun they were having then. But really the ride was a good one. It felt great to ride with the group again.






If I'm not mistaken, this past Sunday was the last day of Christmas, so all the trees and nativity should be coming down and put away until next season.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!