Bicycle Convalescence

The day before I went to the people hospital, I put my numero uno in the bicycle hospital. I was told by my doctor, more especially by my wife that I WOULD definitely not be riding a bicycle for two weeks. I figured I could sneak in a spin or two in about a week, instead I decided to abide after losing to a stare down. So my time is up and I am ready to ride. Suffice it say, itching, burning, and yearning to ride.
When I went to the bicycle hospital to check out the green machine, it wasn’t ready. Sadly, it is going to be in for another day. That means today I can go by there, climb on and resume the moving partnership I’ve had with this worthy steed for almost exactly three years now.

Nope this isn't really my Touring bike collapsed from over running it, but I would like to think I am capable of doing that. I stole this picture from a site "Crazy Guy On A Bike". He rides the same bike I do. Check out his site sometime. It's way cool if you like bicycling stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!