Cycling Past 60

After seeing all the racers in Silver City New Mexico Saturday, my already vibrant passion for bicycling has been boosted at least one more notch. My mandatory two weeks layoff from cycling due to an umbilical hernia surgery is going to end in two more long days. Of course my commuting will resume, but I am firming up a personal resolve to do more work towards getting faster, stronger, leaner, and having more stamina. By the time the tour de Gila comes round again, I would like to be in it. I don't necessarily think I will be ready to bring home the trophy in my age group, but making a respectable showing is good enough for me.
Now that Lance and all the big boys are in Rome getting ready for the Tour de Italia, maybe there will be some decent news coverage. I heard somewhere that Germany is going to give some TV coverage. Keep your fingers crossed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!