Invective Baggage Handler

Here is a young lady in Soux City Iowa, the chief (and only) baggage handler spending more time hollering at people to go back inside and not observe her handle their baggage recklessly. She looked to weigh well under a hundred pounds, had two inch fake fingernails which hindered her already limited physical ability, had a little helper who looked to be an insurance liability for Jefferson Bus Lines, but she was good at chewing butt.

Alas, there is Good News though
I actually liked riding the big bus across America. Taking books to read turned out to be a good thing. Looking up from reading to see the grain fields almost ready for harvesting testifies that July is a good month to see the Great Plains. Getting to know Bob Dylan and Rodney Crowell again was also good for the overnight wanders. I would probably do it again, but if I decide to take my bicycle and touring gear, I will probably ship it and NOT by. I met some very interesting people, some I would like to continue to know. But my life's early wanderlust days I know that souls briefly connect, inertia of travel results in a bounce instead of a connect, and life marches on with distance and time reducing the result to vague memory. I love meeting people in this manner though, especially women who intrigue me, and allow me to conjure mysterious make-believe what if's to the long established searcher that resides in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!