JORDAN FAMILY REUNION


Reunion This was a good reunion, no, I mean GREAT Reunion. Living in an RV camp town fortressed by cabins and lodges, exemplifies the regions boom days of the 1876 rush to the Black Hills, the grand island of the plains. I am blessed to come from such a good family. The spectrum of dynamics from being a little on the sick side (but not me) to being brilliantly resonant (like a songbird), from introvert to extrovert, our family as a whole is quite awesome. The benevolence of the healed is outstanding. The picture above represents almost 5 generations of us, if you look closely you can see that my granddaughter has one in the oven. While there is still plenty to digest, I am so happy to have been able to attend once again our great traditional Jordan Family Reunion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!