Wayward Ho and Hally Toe

The Garmin 305 says 54 and something miles today, but the cat eye computer says 52 and something miles. I will take the big number because who wouldn't want to log a bigger number on their mileage. Besides I think the gps is more accurate than my cycle computer because I am the one who programmed the magic number in it, and I am most always wrong. So 54 and something miles for today wins.

Marylou and Gerrie on the first leg of today's ride


The gals after dipping into the San Marcos River, a cool 72 degrees. That water in that river at that point is only two minutes old from gushing out of the the Edwards Aquifer. Pretty big spring, huh?


Billylance, GERP, and Eric.

She said, "The game is on"
He said, "I know that, it's been on since the beginning"
She said, "I mean the soccer game"
He said, "oh"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!