Tired Tire Gets Fired

Sunday I left early so I could arrive in plenty of time to meet Team Roadkill, or was it Team Slowkill. Anyway, most of the folks drive their bikes from anyplace in Austin, but since I only live 7 miles from the Buday Library parking lot, I like to ride. As I've said I left early and should have arrived early. It wasn't quite daylight but I could see pretty well, but I didn't see the... whatever it was that sliced my rear tire. The tire was ruined with me a little more than half way to the start. After some attempts at fixing the problem I decided the best thing to do was carry my bike back home, which was a pretty good hike. I didn't want to let the rear rim suffer any damage so I carried the bike, first on this shouldere and then on that shoulder and then on the back and then just about every position I could think of. I made it though and it was some good exercise, but I was in a bad mood for a while. After I saw that Floyd Landis had for sure won and saw Tiger Woods let it all out after his grand win, I rode Odyssey to the bicycle store and bought a new tire. When I got home and fixed her all up, I wasn't in a bad mood anymore. Next Sunday Ruby will go out again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!