Faltan Diez y Seis Dias

On September the 16th I will leave at the break of day in zigzag fashion toward El Paso, Texas. Not counting today because today is already here, it is 16 days away. 16 days away from the 16th. Now isn't that special. Oh, and for many of us that is a special holiday. That is when Father Hidalgo launched the Mexican War of Independence against Spain On the church steps in the town of Dolores Hidalgo in 1810. This is also known as Grito De Dolores. Now THAT is special.

I will be leaving a nice cozy apartment with a nice view to the east that gives friendly morning sun rays to my ivy. I am going to sleep in who knows what kind of places, pedal on hot asphalt, brave traffic, and trudge forward. I will probably find a time when I would love to take a shower, wish I had a good meal and a soft bed.
CAN'T WAIT !! Well, yes I can because I have to. Wait just 16 more days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!