Smoke Gets In Your Eyes


Ok, so I have to confess, yesterday after I cycled home and got my 20 miles in for the day, I had to drive my car. I helped a friend with a pet, long story, not interesting, but here's my problem.
This car, smokin like a sun of a gun, has me ticked off. Call me bad or whatever you want, but I am reporting him to TCEQ today. His smoke was so bad, it came all up in my car with the windows rolled. VEnt. Vent. Vent. Vent.


Don't Prolong the So Long
Don't think I'm being callous or morbid because I am not talking about you or him or her, but about me. If I live long enough for my body to demise in that "old man" sort of way, please don't hook me up to a machine or try to make my life last longer than it should. I was blessed with good health to begin with and have made a measured effort to keep my body healthy, could have done better, but could have done worse too. For me there is still tomorrow to look for, so maybe I can get even better at taking care of myself. But when the last tomorrow has come, for me, don't prolong my so long.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ditto for me. RAJ2
Anonymous said…
Good thoughts to share, I will ditto this as well. I like the tomorrow statement, similar to the one I read today - "Everyday is one less; so make this one the best!" mjb

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!