Small World.... Sometimes

This is Danette, she and her husband are very charming. After spending some time with them at a party it is clear that they truly don't live in misery, but they DO live in Missouri.
You see, this party was held by the lake in Austin for people from El Paso. Well there were people there who weren't from El Paso, but most of us were. I think I represented the elderly crowd so I didn't know a lot of people, but name dropping of my siblings sometimes resulted in forming a bond. Danette being one of those whose bonding was done because she knew my little sister Judy.

One of my sisters lives in Japan. She
has a school out there, well her family does. And let me tell you what an awesome family they are. Anyway, there school is called IEC International, they teach English to the Japanese children, and more. Visit their web site to see what all they do.

Judy, look up from your picture and take a look at Danette, and Danette, all you have to do is look down and you can see Judy.

Peace and Love

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Rick, sure enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with your exciting adventures. Right you are, it's a small world. Wow!! Of course I remember Danett.Would love to hear from her and to see more pictures. Thanks, Your a wonderful brother!! Love you MTTCT! Judy

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!