9 More Days

<-- Here are some pretty cool people I thought you might like to look at. From left to right, my dad, mom, Aunt Renee, and second cousin Rita. The view of the valley from someplace on the mountain reminds me of how far one can see in that high and not so dry desert.
Photo courtesy of Marcy Flores, fotojournalista exclusiva
EL PASO, HERE I COME !!
I wonder what I will be thinking a week from now, the bike will have been tuned up and in as good a shape as possible. I will supposedly be in as good a shape as I can for this long ride, and all me food, miles and sleeping plans are good. Well, at least as much as I am able to plan something I've not done before.
Monday I am going to meet up with Bill Corsbie so we can drive a route that could very well change my planned first day. If the distance is shortened any, it will be a no brainer. This morning I woke thinking that 8:00 AM is departure time from my garage door. Anyone wanting to join me should be there at that door by 7:45 ready for inspection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!