After Today....... No More Talkin

What I see here is a case of the cart before the horse and all bass akwards. Can you see that the metal pony is facing one way looking at the trailer whose foward is looking another?
Well, that won't last long, for this afternoon when I get home from work, if they haven't rigged themselves already, I hitch'em up right.














Bob Moreland made a light mount for the front of my bike out of some pvc pipe. The original placement for the lights became less than effective because of a handle bar pouch I installed. Many thanks Bob.

Tomorrow morning at 7:00am is when I plan to pull out of the garage. I'm heading over to Aikins High School to pick up Marianne and Bill. They love to ride and will go with me for a while then turn around like sane people.

Along the way I hope to find computers with internet access so I can put some pictures in the blog site as well as some experiences worth telling about. If I don't find anything like that, and it is possible because I am going on a path less beaten, I will just have to do it all when I arrive in El Paso. That is planned to happen on September 27 or 28.
Bon Voyage

Comments

Anonymous said…
Buen viaje. Que dios te bendiga.
May the road rise to meet you and the wind be ever at your back. My prayers are with you, Superman.
Anonymous said…
A great send off Sat. morn, rode all the way to Driftwood, about 25 miles. Am anxious to hear how the trip is going. Hope you were able to doge the rain and made it to your first goal.

Later,

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!