Fry Day and First Day OF FY07' Here












Total Miles This Week: 116
Total Miles This Month: 541
Total Miles This Year: 4682
(Now, these are all bike miles, right?)
Because of my unexpected travel in the last part of August, I slipped below my monthly average and of course brought it down too, to 585.25 per month. There were a couple of extremely high mileage months, which I am grateful for not only in giving me good numbers to help the average, but also for the time spent on the bike. Looking back on it is positive.
(And because of my unexpected trip, my car driving miles have soaared. I am grateful though that it was an option)
Ridership is up around this complex, just a couple of blocks north of the Capital Building. Funny, I never take pictures of that building, even though one of the things I relish about being here is having that place at my footstep and being able to have in the skyline view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!