Dodging Thorns Up

As I was getting out of the lush pecan farm area of the county and getting closer to urban civilization, I came upon this relaxed commuter. I followed him awhile, then went around to the left saying, "Howdy, going to work?" "Oh yeah, well gotta work round here." "I know that's right", I say and then went on ahead. I wonder if I will see him again?

I suppose because of all the yellow flowers I spoke about, there is a large population of caterpillars racing to and fro. With a thorn on the rear, the move their little feet very fast making themselves move very quickly. The road is littered with caterpillar fatalities. One will be going eastward across the highway, while another will be scurrying westward. I think if they could communicate and all stay on their individual side of the road they came from, there would be a substantially larger survival rate. I am thinking that these critters are planning on being moths someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!