Something In The Air

This flower makes a great landscape item to have around this high desert. I am not sure what it's called but it defies the blistering sun and heat.

At lunch each day I walk next to this farm and have come across a pair of burrowing owls. I may have mentioned that already. This guy, finally let me take a picture of him. Maybe tomorrow I can get a little closer.

The ride in today was especially nice because of the cool temperature and bit of a tail breeze. Yesterday coming home from work I had to deal with a bit of a headwind making for a nice workout, but got me behind schedule with family. We went to a grand opening of a place called Bahama Buck's, a kind of smoothie type place. Good stuff, try it if there is one in your neighborhood.
The presidential race environment is picking up in fervor with the Democratic Convention going on. Tonight Hillary gives a key note speech, I am looking forward to watching that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!