Riding For Fun

Marcy and I got up fairly early Saturday morning. The Olympics were on but nothing interesting to us was being shown. We decided to run some errands around town, meds for the old dog, and just stuff from WalMart. The air was nice and cool, there was no traffic to speak of, so riding was very enjoyable. We have ridden together in a family group but I consider this our first ride. She was on the new Jamis, I on the touring bike. For me, that was fulfilling, getting a ride in to start the day always makes me happy.
I wrote earlier about the new member of the family, the Jamis, a really nice bicycle. I hope it/he/she gets a name soon. I like the fact that the helmet which was purchased a year ago on sale made by Specialized, has a perfect compliment to the paint on Jamis. Being red is cool too as that's Marcy's favorite color

A Third Person Thought, Valuable To Only Two
Gailinda Petrasuki was running out of time to deliver her message born from an ear, carried on the wings of prayer. Timing was of the essence, too soon could lend to overload, too late could cause history to miss a chance to change. In the last minute, second she burst through the door with message in hand thrusting it with stretched arm to the common recipient. Joyful history is the result of what has been thoughtfully planned by what's been taught. Painful history is the result of what teachings have not been observed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!