Still Is Still Movin To Me

Willie Says that "still is still movin to me" in one of his songs. I can especially relate to that on days that I don't ride Odyssey to work. As I sit here waiting for the the hour to come, the time that I will fly to the west, my mind is racing. Sitting here in a stationary place on earth and sitting in a jet plane going 600 miles an hour doesn't register and difference to me, because anticipation is in full throttle. But there is plenty to do and the time will come and I will be here again when this trip is done. The only thing I don't know for sure is if I will still still be movin.


You may have noticed that I must have gotten some art work pictures sent to me in the recent past. This slide show came at a good time since I haven't been carrying my camera with me lately. Reading words can become boring if there are no pictures to look at now and then, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!