Winds Of March

One thing you can count on in Central Texas is that the South Winds will blow each day. Steady enough to make pedalling seem like it's all up hill, but not so strong that you don't want to be in it. My morning travels are down hill with a tail wind, and first phase rush hour in the dark. My afternoons take it all back with smack in the middle rush hour, testy head winds, and a steady rise in elevation. If this sounds like whining, it's not, because I am always looking for the next ride, whether it be home, work, El Paso, or you name it.
I have put a good burn on my legs for the last 6 days, and they are ready for a recovery break. Beginning tomorrow, I will take 4 days away from the bike and get some really fun times in. I am ready to test the winds of the west.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Magnets - Print & Slap One On!